DLC Forest City Funding negotiate for you!
Here are some helpful mortgage renewal facts:
- You do not have to renew your mortgage with your current lender.
- Your initial lender must inform you of the decision to renew or not to at least 21 days before the mortgage expiration date.
- You are free to hire a mortgage broker to help you find the best mortgage rate and terms for your new loan.
- As long as you have all your paperwork in order, such as your income verification papers, insurance, appraisal, the title, the mortgage statement and charge, etc., a renewal will only take 3-5 business days.
- Preparing for renewal takes planning. If you want to ensure you get the best rate, you should start looking around at other mortgage rates and options about four months prior to your mortgage expiration.
With expertise in the Canadian mortgage industry, DLC Forest City Funding will help you get the most out of your mortgage renewal. Pay off existing debts, clear high-interest credit card bills, or refinance renovate your home. Just fill in this short application form and an experience mortgage advisor will help find the best terms for your mortgage renewal.